Early Warning Signs: How to Proactively and Effectively Manage Sales Compensation
What are the signs of trouble within a sales team, and when is it too late to run a report? Often, the request to check into something means that the problem already exists and creates a mad scramble to fix it. In this webinar, Erik Charles will cover the top early warning signs, and how to identify the danger signals before it’s too late.
Erik will discuss the most useful dashboards and reports you should have at your fingertips, including:
- Quota attainment, by rep, by team and by region, vs the same time period, year over year
- Tools to evaluate if you are overpaying for low performers
- What is the relationship between tenure and quota attainment at your company? How does that compare to peer firms?
Learn the answers to common sales performance management questions, such as:
- Evaluating turnover rate and when it should trigger a warning bell
- How does your sales team’s quota attainment stack up against the market?
- Why knowing tenure trends is critical to seeing the big picture, and why long-tenure reps are not always the best
- How a rockstar sales rep in a region can cover up a for a team dominated by low performers, and what to do with this knowledge
Early detection and ongoing monitoring of sales performance means you will be the provider of an incredible early warning system to help advise and guide the organization, instead of being at the mercy of the reactive response to revenue shortfalls. Help your organization make data-driven and strategic course corrections instead of emergency response decisions.